Dyslexia Solutions Southern Africa
Proudly offers in English and Afrikaans
Davis Dyslexia Correction Programme (Reading and Spelling)
Davis Methods for Attention Mastery (ADD/ADHD)
Davis Math Mastery for Dyslexics
Welcome to the
Davis Dyslexia Correction Programmes
End of the search for a solution!
The fact that you have found this website means you have been searching for dyslexia therapy or dyslexia treatment for your child or perhaps for yourself. You have possibly been made aware by teachers and/or remedial tutors that your otherwise intelligent child is falling behind his grade level, might already be fast developing a learning disability which is caused by your child’s inability to properly read and write, no matter his grade.
You have probably already tried a number of other remedies that are alleged to solve or even cure dyslexia and have found them not to be effective at all.
While you have reached this point in time, don’t wait even another hour. Your child is probably already experiencing signs of an already permanently learning condition that has probably been bothering him/her for a long time, creating emotional feelings of frustration, fear, anxiety, depression, and low self-esteem, to mention a few.
Here at DyslexiaSolutions SA facility based in White River in Mpumalanga, we are using highly effective methods in successfully correcting dyslexia obstacles to reading, writing (and handwriting), spelling, attention (ADD), and Math.
The Correction Programme is designed for your dyslexic child’s specific needs and will definitely be the last major effort needed to successfully eliminate your child’s learning disability caused by dyslexia.
The earlier we start with the Dyslexia Corrections process, the better for your child’s progress at school, his learning ability and his overall happiness. The first crucial step to be taken is to inform yourself to really fully understand what your child is experiencing.
To start the programme, feel free to call your Licensed d Davis Dyslexia Correction Facilitator, Jan Viljoen anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +27 83 413 1428.
The way forward? Once you have realised that your child needs urgent effective intervention, you may take the following four easy steps:
- Contact your Licensed Dyslexia Correction facilitator, Jan Viljoen, anytime at +27 83 413 1428. Or email me in either English or Afrikaans at email@example.com
- Supply me with as much background information about the dyslexic person as possible
- Make an appointment for a Dyslexia Profile Assessment (to be done in person or via Skype). This is to determine whether the person’s goals and the objectives of the Correction programme will be compatible.
- Depending on the outcome, it will be up to the parent’s and/or the client’s decision to enroll for the formal week long, one-on-one programme. The Programme is offered in White River in Mpumalanga, and the client and support person(s) will have to arrange for travel and accommodation.
BENEFITS OF THE DAVIS PROGRAMMES
- Reading is now easier and accurate.
- Previously I only had one problem: school. Now, I like school again.
- Within 6 weeks after the Dyslexia Correction Programme, I have caught up on two grade levels.
- Maths are easier now. Its all about cause and effect! Sequence and consequence, and order! So easy now!
- My son’s self-esteem is so high now! He does not feel dumb anymore.
- Using pictures to study is fun and it works! I can recall the whole year’s work in a split second!
- I wish we had not wasted so much time and money with our daughter on programmes that did not work for her.
- For the first time, I finished a book without getting frustrated or angry.
- My ADHD is now under my control, and I am getting better organised in my office.
- I am more mellow now and starting to be me again.
- I can now stop the dizzy feeling in my head – I’m not constantly disoriented anymore.
- I can more easily switch over from one task to the other.
- My handwriting has changed so dramatically my wife could not believe it was mine!
- I have written and updated my CV all by myself for the first time ever. I’m 56.
- My written communication has also improved.
- I can write my own CV!
- I got promoted!
- Last night, I went to the art museum and was able to read the wall plaques and comprehend!
- I wish I could’ve done this program sooner, so I didn’t have to struggle for so long.
- I can now relief the tension between me and my husband, as I now understand how he is thinking.
Click on the PAGES BUTTONS to read on to understand dyslexia.