Dyslexia Solutions Southern Africa (DSSA)
Proudly offers in English and Afrikaans
Davis Dyslexia Correction Programme (Reading and Spelling)
Davis Methods for Attention Mastery (ADD/ADHD)
Davis Math Mastery for Dyslexics
Previously only in Mpumalanga, DSSA is now offering the programmes also in Pretoria!
Welcome to the
Davis® Dyslexia Correction Programmes
- End of the search for a solution!
The fact that you have found this website means you have been searching for dyslexia therapy or dyslexia treatment for your child or perhaps for yourself. You have possibly been made aware by teachers and/or remedial tutors that your otherwise intelligent child is falling behind the required grade level, might already be fast developing a learning disability which is caused by an inability to properly read and write, no matter his grade.
You have probably already tried a number of other (mostly very expensive) remedies that are alleging to solve or even cure dyslexia, BUT have found them not to be effective at all. You might even feel pressured to take prescription meds!
While you have reached this point in time, don’t wait even another hour. Your child is probably already
- experiencing signs of an already permanently learning condition,
- that has probably been bothering him/her for a long time,
- creating emotional feelings of frustration, fear, anxiety, depression, and low self-esteem, to mention a few.
Here at Dyslexia Solutions Southern Africa, our Learning Facility based in Pretoria in Gauteng, we are using highly effective methods in successfully correcting dyslexia obstacles to reading, writing (and handwriting), spelling, attention (ADD), and Math.
The Correction Programme is designed for your dyslexic child’s specific needs and will definitely be the last major effort needed to successfully eliminate your child’s learning disability caused by dyslexia.
The earlier we start with the Dyslexia Correction process, the better for your child’s progress at school, his learning ability and his overall happiness. The first crucial step to obtain DYSLEXIA WISDOM is to INFORM YOURSELF to really fully understand what your child is experiencing. At this stage the child is probably desperate for someone to understand him/her.
To start the programme, feel free to call your Licensed Davis® Dyslexia Correction Facilitator, Jan Viljoen anytime at email@example.com or call at +27 83 413 1428.
The way forward? Once you have realised that your child needs urgent effective intervention, you may take the following four easy steps:
- Contact me, Jan Viljoen, your Licensed Dyslexia Correction facilitator, anytime at +27 83 413 1428. Or email me in either English or Afrikaans at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supply me with as much background information about the dyslexic person as possible
- Make an appointment for a Dyslexia Profile Assessment (to be done in person or via Skype). This is to determine whether the person’s goals and the objectives of the Correction programme will be compatible.
- Depending on the outcome, it will be up to the parent’s and/or the client’s decision to enroll for the formal week-long, one-on-one programme. The Programme is offered in Moreleta Park in Pretoria, and the client and support person(s) will have to arrange for travel and accommodation.
BENEFITS OF THE DAVIS® PROGRAMMES
- Reading is now easier and accurate.
- Previously I only had one problem: school. Now, school is cool.
- Within 6 weeks after the Dyslexia Correction Programme, I have caught up on two grade levels.
- Maths are easier now. It’s all about cause and effect! Sequence! Consequence! Order! I never understood these . So easy now!
- I do not feel dumb anymore.
- Using pictures to study is fun and it works! I can recall the whole year’s work in a split second!
- I wish my parents had not wasted so much time and money on programmes that did not work for me.
- No more useless meds! I now know how to detect disorientation and control my daydreaming.
- For the first time, I finished a book without getting frustrated or angry.
- My ADHD is now under my control, and I am getting better organised in my office.
- I am more mellow now and starting to be me again.
- I can now stop the dizzy feeling in my head – I’m not constantly disoriented anymore.
- I can more easily switch over from one task to the other.
- My handwriting has changed so dramatically my wife could not believe it was mine!
- I have written and updated my CV all by myself for the first time ever. I’m 56.
- My written communication has also improved.
- I got promoted!
- Last night, I went to the art museum and was able to read and comprehend the wall plaques.
- I wish I could’ve done this program sooner, so I didn’t have to struggle for so long.
- I can now relieve the tension between me and my husband, as I now understand his thinking.
Follow us also on Facebook
Click on the PAGES BUTTONS to read on to understand dyslexia.