Your Davis Facilitator
Jan Viljoen is a fully trained and Internationally Licensed Davis Dyslexia Correction facilitator. Jan is married, with one wife, Lynn and 3 adult children. His youngest daughter Zani, now 23 year old, dyslexic and struggled with ADD symptoms, has been his inspiration to become a Davis Dyslexia Correction Facilitator in South Africa, because :
- She exposed Jan to first hand experiencing and trying to understanding the complex meaning of Dyslexia and ADD.
- For 10 years in school she struggled to read and write, and Jan and Lynn could not figure out the cause. They only knew she was highly intelligent, but it did not show in in her academic achievements. Zani “survived” her best years on Ritalin!
- She has inspired Jan to search worldwide for the best solution to correct her dyslexia and to get her safely through school and to find a non-drug replacement for Ritalin
- Jan then discovered the Ron Davis and his well proven Dyslexia Correction Programme, which has successfully resolved the learning difficulties of thousands of dyslexics all over the world since 1988. After reading and re-reading Ron Davis’ s books, The Gift of Dyslexia, and The Gift of Learning, Jan knew he found the ultimate solution to ten years of Zani’s academic struggling, unhappiness, frustrations, parental anxiety and money wasting fly-by-night and other so-called dyslexia remedies.
- Today, only a few months after Zani was given the Davis Dyslexia Correction tools, she is an independent tertiary graphic arts student, her confusions , and disorientations when reading and writing at a bare minimum, her ADD under her own control, and with no need anymore for Ritalin or any similar drug.
Jan was so impressed with the Davis Dyslexia Correction theory and results, that he decided in 2013 to make a major career change and is now becoming a full-time Davis Dyslexia Correction Facilitator. Jan completed a very intense 2-year advanced training presented in the UK to qualify as a licensed Davis Dyslexia Correction Facilitator. He is currently personally witnessing the immense joy of young children for whom dyslexia is not anymore a learning disabling factor, and who are discovering the never ending world of books.
Jan’s other formal academic qualifications are degrees:
B.A. (UJ), HONS (UJ) M.A. (UNISA)
Cert: Supporting Children with Difficulties in Reading and Writing, 2017 Univ of London, UK
Jan had spent most of his career life behind the broadcast microphone (SABC) as a professional Radio announcer/presenter, producer and script writer. Jan has also been working the past decade as a Radio News Editor. Jan has won a number of awards for microphone reportage.
“My whole life has been centering on spoken and written words and reading as much as I can fit in into a normal day. That is why I want to share that world with people who find it difficult to read or write. The Davis programmes provide us with the vehicles that will take us to that world. Come with me on a journey of a lifetime and let us together and easily resolve this strange thing called Dyslexia, and let me show you why Ron Davis labeled it as the …
GIFT OF DYSLEXIA !
Has your suspicion that your child (or even yourself!) are showing signs of dyslexia been proven correct? Do not hesitate; contact Jan to start the process of correcting your child’s dyslexia. Relieve your child from a fear to read, constant spells of disorientation, let they experience letters of the alphabet that stand still and do not turn around. Give them the opportunity to become masters of reading, writing and comprehension.
Jan Viljoen at Dyslexia Solutions South Africa
Phone : +27 83 413 1428 or Email: email@example.com